You can rapidly scan a QR code with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch by using the camera on the device. This tutorial will teach you all you need to know how to scan a QR code on the iPhone
Through the phone’s camera, you can easily access this practical feature that Apple has built in and utilize it to rapidly scan a QR code.
Since a QR code is simply a 2D barcode, it can be read by smartphones and other gadgets with built-in cameras. Most modern smartphones have this highly useful feature, and Apple products also have it. It will launch a specific feature in an app or take you to a website when the QR code has been read.
After purchasing a tangible goods from one of many businesses, you may scan the QR code to go directly to their website.
How do I scan a QR code with my iPhone?
To scan a Qr code on your iPhone, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Position the QR code you want to scan in front of the device’s rear-facing camera.
- Position the camera so that the QR code appears on the iPhone’s screen.
- The camera ought to should recognize the QR code right away.
- A prompt will then ask you if you want to view a website or carry out a specific action.
- By tapping the alert, you may view the website on your smartphone.
To test your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch’s QR code scanning capabilities, use the image below. You may go directly to Apple’s website by scanning it.
This is a really helpful feature for the iPhone, and it works well on the iPad, iPod Touch, and other compatible devices. If you wish to use it on such devices, simply follow the instructions above in the same way. Use the QR code in the following image to see if the feature is working on your smartphone.