Give your Memoji a Christmas makeover to get into the festive mood. This straightforward tutorial will teach you how to add a Santa hat to Memoji characters on iPhone and iPad, whether it be delivered as a sticker via iMessage or shown during a FaceTime chat.
This Memoji customisation will get your customised Animoji character prepared for the holidays since the holiday season is officially here.
You need a device running iOS 13 or iPadOS in order to make a Memoji. You may make a new Memoji that looks like Mr. or Mrs. Claus to go all out for the holidays, but in this post we’ll show you how to add a Santa hat to an existing character.
How to add a Santa hat to your Memoji character
- Select the Animoji app from the dock after opening Messages.
- Press your Memoji and choose Edit by tapping the ellipsis (three dots) in the lower left corner.
- To choose the Santa Claus Hat, swipe over to Headwear from the Memoji customization choices and scroll down the menu.
- By returning to the top of the page and tapping on the Color Palette, you may make the hat red.
- To save your changes, choose done.
In the Messages app, you can share your holiday artwork with pals as a sticker or create a 30-second video to showcase it. Your Memoji may also be used for FaceTime video calls.