TikTok wants to retain ownership of all of its films, but if your movies are successful at gaining attention and driving engagement on one platform, why not on another? A TikTok video is simple to download to your phone, but it has a watermark that stays if you submit it elsewhere.
The good news is that videos can be uploaded elsewhere after being watermarked with a TikTok logo. However, things aren’t always so simple. To avoid distorting your videos and making them unwatchable, you must have the proper equipment.
Why Is a TikTok Watermark Hard to Remove?
You can find this typical piece of advice by performing a quick Google search: “Just use a video editing tool and cut out the watermark.” But it doesn’t operate like that. It’s possible that TikTok watermarks used to stay in the same spot in the video for a long time, but they now sporadically migrate to other areas of the frame.
Although each watermark may be individually cropped in accordance with its timestamp, the resulting video would be essentially unwatchable. Instead, you need the right tools to assist in removing the watermark without damaging your expertly made film.
Save a TikTok video instructions
Unsure of how to download a TikTok video? Easy to do.
- Start TikTok.
- Start watching the video you wish to save. Pick the Share button from the screen’s lower right corner.
- Click on Save Video. The symbol resembles a download button.
When you finish, the movie will be stored to your camera roll or Photos app. You’ll get a copy of the video that features the TikTok logo. The original video can’t be downloaded, unfortunately.
How to Get Rid of the TikTok Watermark
A TikTok watermark can be deleted in a variety of ways. Utilize a service such as MusicalDown
What can be done to remove a TikTok watermark?
avoiding dealing with one altogether. There are several services that allow you to download TikTok videos without a watermark, so you may completely avoid looking for a means to get rid of the films. Through your web browser, you can access these tools.
It’s easy to utilise MusicalDown. You can download the video file of the TikTok video by just entering the link, making it ready to be re-uploaded elsewhere (like Instagram). You can furthermore use SnapTik or any of a dozen additional websites.
Employ an app
There are many watermark removal programmes available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store if you wish to edit videos directly from your phone. The majority of apps are made for Windows and Android devices, but iOS and iPhone users do have some possibilities. A word of caution: not all of the apps are free. If TikTok changes the way its rendering technique operates in the future, these apps might not be able to erase the watermark.
There are several instances of these apps. Look for VideoEraser or Media.io if you have an iPhone. Wondershare UniConverter is available for Mac and Windows users. Although there are many options for Android users, FilmoraGo is among the best.
shrink the video
Resize the video
Resizing your TikTok video is one thing you can do. Don’t do this for anything that requires the whole frame because it will significantly lower the quality of the video and chop off a lot of the footage. But if you only care about capturing a single moment from a video and aren’t concerned with the finer details, this might work.
Cropping is a more appropriate phrase than resizing in this case. You can remove all potential spots for the watermark to appear by cropping the video’s outer boundaries.
Outside of TikTok, make your own videos.
While it can be challenging to save and remove the watermark from someone else’s film, you can make your own video and publish it to TikTok to have nearly identical advantages. CapCut is among the best of the many creation tools that are offered.
You may access a wide variety of editing tools and can build a number of different projects. You could, for instance, make amazing TikTok films and then simply upload them to other social media sites. You won’t have to issue with a watermark if you don’t download it again from TikTok before uploading (except at the last frame, when the CapCut logo appears.)
TikTok videos are difficult to save without watermarks, but there are measures you can do to download TikTok videos so you may watch them later. The best part is that you can accomplish it without ruining the enjoyment and aspect ratio of the video by using free software.
TikTok watermark removal apps that work best
You have the option to store your TikTok video to your device before sharing it. However, it does happen. Or perhaps you want to incorporate a different TikTok video—one that you didn’t make—into one of your own videos for TikTok and other social media channels (with credit to the original creator, of course).
Although TikTok watermarks can be challenging to get rid of, it’s not impossible. Here are the top programmes for TikTok watermark removal that we’ve discovered, so you can create flawless, unbranded videos.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is compatible with Windows and Android.
TikTok watermarks can be eliminated with the help of Apowersoft Watermark Remover. The app is available for Windows and Android users alike. The programme recognises the link you copied from the TikTok app, and the watermark is removed in a matter of clicks. Additionally, it can be used to erase watermarks from other software or platforms. This is especially useful if you employ a screen recorder that leaves a watermark.
Apowersoft’s Watermark Remover
Using Apowersoft Watermark Remover for Windows, follow these instructions to remove TikTok and other watermarks.
- On the main screen, choose Remove watermark from video to get started. You’ll be directed to a new editing screen.
- To import videos, click or select the video option at the bottom of the screen. Additionally, you can drag and drop items from your computer to the desktop application of the programme. Any number of videos can be imported. The videos can be seen in the video player when they have been imported.
- Then choose the tool after highlighting the thumbnail of the video you wish to alter. If the watermark only appears in a segment of the movie, a box will appear that you can resize, move about, and specify the time for. The box’s default setting causes it to appear throughout the whole duration of the video.
- You can choose from several watermark options by clicking Add Parts (up to 5).
- To remove a box you don’t want, simply click the red “X”.
- TikTok watermarks are mobile, so play the video and select “Add parts” to collect all occurrences of the watermark. To erase more than one watermark, you’ll need a VIP plan.
- After choosing your watermarks, click Preview in the lower right corner of the screen to view your video sans watermarks.
Watermark Compatibility: Remove & Add Watermark
It should come as no surprise that the Android app Android Remove & Add Watermark enables users to add and remove watermarks from videos. A lasso or rectangle selection tool can be used to remove TikTok watermarks with this programme. The software then replaces the region you’ve chosen using the pixels in the area. If you’d prefer to use that method, there is a cropping tool as well.
Using Remove & Add Watermark
This software is fairly direct. You have the opportunity to select the photo or video you want to have the watermark removed from once the programme has started.
- Tap “Select Video” to begin. This displays the choice to Add Watermark or Remove Watermark. We will select the option to remove the TikTok watermark.
- After selecting the option, you can select the desired video from a variety of apps:
- A new screen featuring a preview of your movie and a rectangle you can resize to hide the watermark will appear.
- Simply click the addition symbol at the bottom of the screen if you need to add another rectangle to cover both TikTok watermark places.
- Simply tap Save when finished.